Handforged Northmen Watch. White Gold Plated, Beveled Bezel
1. Case: 44mm outer diameter. 11mm total thickness. Handforged 320 layer Damascus pattern welded steel. Nitro-carbonised and covered with DLC - Diamond Like Carbon coating. DLC is a nanocomposite coating that has unique properties of natural diamond low friction, high hardness, and high corrosion resistance. Hardness 3000 (Vickers) or 90 HRC. Unscratchable and unbreakable. Rust, water and dust proof. Our goal was to build an undestroyable watch with tough wear resistance.
2. Dial: 7600 years old English Bog Oak end grain wood. Made from Oak escavated under 7 meters of peat/soil which grows 1 millimeter per year. White Gold Plated hour ring, hands, Northmen logo, 5600 B.C logo and inner part of the crown.
3. Movement: Swiss made mechanical ETA 2892-A2 movement with automatic winding, 21 jewels and 42 hour power reserve.
4. Crystal: Sapphire. Both for top and bottom crystals.
5. Strap: Walnut brown strap. 22m width.
6. Warranty: Lifetime
Case: Handforged Damascus Steel
Surface coating: DLC (Diamond Like Coating)
Surface hardness: HRC 90
Dial: English Bog Oak 7600 years old, White Gold Plated
Movement: Swiss ETA2892-A2, 21 jewels, 42 hour power reserve
Case diameter: 44mm
Case thickness: 11mm
Strap width: 22mm
$4700 / £3854 / €4277