Northmen Watch. M390 Bohler Hardened Steel. Straight Bezel
1. Case: 44mm outer diameter. 11mm total thickness. Bohler M390 Hardened (HRC 65) Powder Steel. Covered with DLC - Diamond Like Carbon coating. DLC is a nanocomposite coating that has unique properties of natural diamond low friction, high hardness, and high corrosion resistance. Hardness 3000 (Vickers) or 90 HRC. Unscratchable and unbreakable. Rust, water and dust proof. Our goal was to build an undestroyable watch with tough wear resistance.
2. Dial: 7600 years old English Bog Oak end grain wood. Made from Oak escavated under 7 meters of peat/soil which grows 1 millimeter per year. White Gold plated hour ring, hands, Northmen logo, 5600 B.C logo and inner part of the crown.
3. Movement: Swiss made mechanical ETA 2892-A2 movement with automatic winding, 21 jewels and 42 hour power reserve.
4. Crystal: Sapphire. Both for top and bottom crystals.
5. Strap: Walnut brown or Black leather strap after your choice. 22m width.
6. Warranty: Lifetime
Case: Bohler M390 Hardened (HRC 65) Powder Steel
Surface coating: DLC
Surface hardness: HRC 90
Dial: Bog Oak/White Gold Plated
Outer ring: Polished Stainless Steel
Movement: Swiss ETA2892-A2
Case diameter: 44mm
Case thickness: 11mm
Strap width: 22mm
$3050 / £2501 / €2776
Quantity (max. 10) :
DLC type (watch color)
Add to Order